FITNESS. FUN. HEALTHY. LIFESTYLE.
Confirmed by NASA ”Rebound Exercise is the Most Effective and Most Efficient Form of Exercise Ever Devised by Man”
– Albert E. Carter
Benefits & Studies of Rebound Exercise- 33 Ways the Body Responds
By Dr. Morton Walker and Albert E. Carter
The studies carried out indicate that thousands of people, worldwide, practice this very complete sport daily. In fact, those who try Kangoo Jumps boots capture these positive sensations and perceive daily the great benefits they bring to their health. That is why Boston Jumps want to provide you with access to an absolutely unique , stimulating, fun and healthy sports experience ; an ideal exercise to practice both privately and in classes taught by our official instructors in duly approved sports centers
LOW IMPACT. BURN more CALORIES. REDUCE STRESS, DEPRESSION & ANXIETY.
- Rebounding benefits lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system. This benefits the body’s immune capacity for fighting current disease, destroying cancer cells, eliminating antigens and preventing future illness.
- Rebounding increases capacity for respiration.
- Rebounding helps manage body composition and improves muscle-to-fat ratio. Rebound Exercise benefits you by giving you more control over these.
- Rebounding minimizes the number of colds, allergies, digestive disturbances, and abdominal problems
- Rebounding circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
- Rebounding establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.
- Rebounding provides an increased G-force (gravitational load), which benefits the body by strengthening the musculoskeletal systems.
- Rebounding tends to reduce the height to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion
- Rebounding lessens the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after severe activity
- Rebounding assists in the rehabilitation of existing heart problems. Rebound Exercise also benefits recovery from heart procedures, providing gentle, low impact circulation. (Case: Cardiac Rehabilitation Using A ReboundAIR)
- Rebounding increases the functional activity of the red bone marrow in the production of red blood cells.
- Rebounding gradually improves resting metabolic rate so that more calories are burned for hours after exercise. Related, Rebound Exercise benefits the post-exercise “Glycogen Replenishment” process.
- Rebounding causes core muscles and large muscle groups to contract, resulting in the rhythmic compression of the veins and arteries, which more effectively moves fluids, both blood and lymphatic, through the body and back to the heart, lowering peripheral blood pressure and lightening the heart’s load.
- Rebounding decreases the volume of blood pooling in the veins of the cardiovascular system preventing chronic edema.
- Rebounding encourages collateral circulation by increasing the capillary count in the muscles and decreasing the distance between the capillaries and the target cells.
- Rebounding strengthens the heart and other muscles in the body so that they work more efficiently
- Rebounding gradually allows the resting heart to beat less often. Regular Rebound Exercise has been shown to benefit the heart rate, resulting in favorable decreases in resting heart rate.
- Rebounding lowers circulating cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Rebounding lowers low-density lipoprotein (bad) in the blood and increases high-density lipoprotein (good) holding off the incidence of coronary artery disease.
- Rebounding promotes tissue repair.
- Rebounding for longer than 20 minutes at a moderate intensity at least 3x per week increases the mitochondria count within the muscle cells, benefiting in total endurance. Perhaps you will easily skip those naps.
- Rebounding benefits the alkaline reserve of the body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
- Rebounding improves coordination between the proprioceptors in the joints, the transmission of nerve impulses to and from the brain, transmission of nerve impulses and responsiveness of the muscle fibers.
- Rebounding improves the brain’s responsiveness to the vestibular apparatus within the inner ear, thus improving balance.
- Rebounding offers relief from neck and back pains, headaches, and other pain caused by lack of exercise. Rebound Exercise has been shown to benefit body alignment and posture.
- Rebounding enhances digestion and elimination processes.
- Rebounding allows for deeper and easier relaxation and sleep.
- Rebounding results in better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
- Rebounding curtails fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
- Rebounding protects the joints from the chronic fatigue and impact delivered by exercising on hard surfaces.
- Rebounding tends to slow down atrophy in the aging process.
- Rebounding is an effective modality by which the user gains a sense of control and an improved self-image
- Rebounding is Fun and as NASA states the MOST EFFECTIVE & EFFICIANIANT exercise ever devised by man.
For further information contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org